Chapter 4

The Prodigy Begins

      Lucy and Tisha entered the portal that leads to Sear's hall.

      "Are you all right Tisha?" said Lucy.

      "I'm nervous about what will happen to me if we defeat my father?" said Tisha.

      "Everything will be fine," said Lucy. "I am always be with you!"

      "Umm, Lucy?" said Tisha as she spots Randall!

      "So, you have returned Tisha." said Randall, "stay away from our enemy!"

      "You are wrong brother, our true enemy is our father!" said Tisha.

      "I won't let you take her ever again!" said Lucy.

      "It was wise, but you have to fight me!" said Randall as he grab his axe and begin fighting Lucy!

      Lucy dodges all of Randall's Axe swings and then counterattack!

      "Ahh! How are you that fast?" said Randall.

      "You may have killed Vike, I am not a pushover!" said Lucy.

      Randall sees Tisha approaching to him and says, "I'm sorry brother!"

      Tisha swings her sword and defeated Randall!

      Lucy was shocked!

      "I... have to, he did awful things to my friends!" said Tisha.

      "I know how you feel with your mean brother," said Lucy.

      Lucy calms Tisha after few chatting.

      "Now, we have to keep going!" said Lucy.

      "Right," said Tisha as they advance to Sear's Throne Room.

Comments