Chapter 1

The Flames

      At the Vikings Home Base, Sear was speaking to Tisha.

      "Tisha! Did I tell you not to hesitate?" said Sear.

      "They cause no harm to the world! They are peacekeepers!" said Tisha.

      "Non-sense!" said Sear, "get out of here before I scorch you!"

      Tisha leaves before Sear turns into the dragon and try to burn her!

____________________

      At the outpost, the reinforcement has arrived.

      "Great, more soldiers!" said Lilly.

      "I hope Tisha is alright," said Lucy.

      As Prince Light is patrolling, he spotted a green rowboat.

      "Hmm, I don't remember this rowboat being here." said Prince Light.

      Just when he is about to approach to the boat, he hears footsteps.

      Prince Light turns round, it was Lucy.

      "So, what did you find?" said Lucy.

      "I've found a boat here," said Prince Light.

      As they are taking a look at the boat, Tisha appeared behind them!

      "Um, Lucy?" said Tisha.

      "Tisha?!" said Lucy, "how did you get away from Sear?"

      "My father knows I am with the heroes!" said Tisha, "and he tries to kill me!"

      "That sounds awful!" said Lucy, "I will keep you safe."

      "You.., promise?" said Tisha.

      "I promise," said Lucy.

Comments