Chapter 5

Battle Against Viking King

      As Lucy and Tisha arrive to the throne room, Sear was waiting.

      "We have meet again, Hero of Arcane." said Sear, "and you Tisha who killed my son!"

      "Enough Sear, we are here to strike you down once and for all!" said Lucy.

      "I see the truth of what you did to the Vikings," said Tisha, "you want them to suffer life loss because of this ridiculous war!"

      "Well spoken girl!" said Sear, "prepare yourselves to battle me!"

      "Be on your guard Tisha!" said Lucy as she draws her sword.

      "Alright Lucy!" said Tisha as she draws her sword.

     They clashed until Tisha hits Sear in the face!

      "Not bad, for my daughter!" said Sear.

      "Father, just give up already or you are going to die!" said Tisha.

      "I have no regrets," said Sear as he shapeshift to his dragon form.

      "Look out!" said Lucy.

      "Get a load of this!" said Sear as he breathes fire at Tisha which burns her!

      "Ahh!" said Tisha.

      "Tisha!" said Lucy, "I have to get you out of here!"

      Lucy carries Tisha out of the Realm Portal, but Sear follows them out!

Comments